We are currently looking for a qualified sales rep to call on local businesses in the New Jersey – Philadelphia Markets. Don’t miss this great opportunity to be part of a team of fun, hardworking and family friendly individuals.
Below you’ll find a job description and summary of qualifications that we are looking for in the right candidate, but also feel free to check out our About Us section where you’ll learn more about our Mission, Culture Statement and current team members!
BELLIA NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an outgoing and resourceful person to fulfill a business development role as part of our sales team. This is an exciting role that gets you out of the office and has limitless potential for growth. The ideal sales person will generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales. We want a driven and dedicated individual who is willing to build lasting relationships with new clients. In this role you will maintain direct contact with customers to help create strategic marketing plans using various forms of print material to reach targeted audience.
- Cultivate a targeted list of companies within a protected geographic territory.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Develop relationships with Marketing executives and decision makers from prospective customers.
- Maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers.
- Connect customers’ business needs with Bellia products and services
- Cross-sell other Bellia solutions to existing clients
- Build network in person, via phone, circle of influence, referrals, and networking events.
- Represent Bellia by spending time in the field, at tradeshows, demonstrations and seminars
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management.
- Independent self-motivated sales professional.
- Knowledge of printing services, including digital and wide format printing, materials and applications
- Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling and closing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effectively communicates ideas, information and concepts in a variety of presentation settings.
- Driven to produce high level of sales performance and quota over achievement.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and eagerness to learn new programs.
- Dynamic outgoing personality with the ability to network at industry mixers and local associations.
- Ability to prospect via telephone or other media to set in-person appointments.
To apply please email your resume or contact information to Andrew Bellia. email@example.com