As a business, it is important to have a solid and cohesive printed items to showcase your company, products, and services. Some companies have shied away from printed collateral thanks to the rise of digital media and social networking. While digital information is easily found and accessible, actual printouts are still extremely crucial for businesses since they allow for you to brand yourself to the customer even after your meeting ends.
Here are the top 5 printed items your business needs-
- Business cards: These are the recipients’ introduction to you and your business. It is important for them to give pertinent information, but to also make a positive first impression. You need a professional logo and look – this is not a place to cut corners. A professional business card is a necessity when promoting yourself and your business.
- Letterhead and envelopes: Professional letterhead is important because it can be used for invoices, thank you notes, cover letters, etc., and exudes professionalism and stability. It should have the company logo, as well as the company name, address, phone number, and website.
- Brochures and flyers: Not everyone relies on the web. Some people don’t have internet access and want more than just your business card in order to get to know you and your company. A professional brochure or one page flyer could be the difference between a “maybe” and a “definitely”. You need to convey that you’re an expert in your industry and your potential client needs you in a concise and clear manner. Professional graphics and design are important here as well – a basic brochure can be a turn off, while nice graphics and professionally written bullet points can win you business.
- Company/product/service fact sheets: These should contain the company logo and basic company information. A company fact sheet should also have the following- the date the company was founded, the location of the headquarters and any affiliate offices, names and brief backgrounds of founders and upper-level management. Product and service fact sheets are a nice, simple way for potential clients, investors, and business partners to see what you offer.
- Press Kit: A professional press kit is important, not just for presenting your company to the media, but also to investors, potential clients, and professional partners. The company logo should be featured prominently and it should include a recent news release, company fact sheet, product or services fact sheet, any recent articles written about the company, a business card, and a personalized letter pitching your company, product and/or service. This is not a place to cut corners. You need a professional logo and look in order to portray yourself, and your company, in a professional manner. The use of language, images, and graphics are important and the proper use of each can have an immensely positive impact on your business.
Do you need help creating new printed items for your business? Give us a call at (856) 845-2234 or contact us on our website.